Traveling tips for all travelers
Some tips to improve your travel.
• Arrive early! Give yourself an extra hour to go through normal airport procedures. If you do happen to breeze through the line-ups, you’ll have time for a coffee.
• Check in online 24hrs before your flight and print your boarding pass in advance. This will be a big help if you are running late.
• Sign up for flight departure notifications; unpredictable weather can cause delays.
• Save emergency number into your mobile phone to get you out of any last minute tricky situations while travelling.
• Pack earplugs. Very useful things! They block out crying, neighbor’s loud music, and other unwanted distractions.
• Buy food before you board a flight. Pack snacks and drinks so you won’t have to rely on airplane food!
• Purchase priority boarding Board as early as possible in order to take advantage of overhead space since passengers will have to check in their carry-on luggage if the bins are full
• Know your limit, stay within it! Most airlines have changed their baggage policies this year, with heftier fees for checked luggage. In order to avoid surprises, know which fare you have booked, and what it allows in terms of luggage.
• Pre-pay your baggage fee to make your check in fast and efficient.
Family-Holiday Travel Tips
• Mail your presents before your trip. Travelers who pack valuable presents can run the risk of carrying too much weight in their baggage. And, with more bags lost this time of year, lost presents will be a bitter disappointment. Use the post to get your presents there safely and on time instead of the airlines.
Hope these simple yet useful tips come in handy.